CAHAL DUNNE'S SCHEDULE - (2016-2017)
- June 12, 2017 - June 22, 2017 - Tour Of Ireland (Tour A)
- September 25, 2017 - October 6, 2017 - Tour Of Ireland (Tour B)
- February 6th - February 16th - Arizona Tour: For info on any of these dates, please call Linda Covault at 480-837-8558 email@example.com
- February 06, 2017 - Tucson Rincon East
- February 07, 2017- Tucson La Hacienda
- February 08, 2017- Casa Grande Palm Creek
- February 09, 2017- Eloi Robson Ranch
- February 11, 2017- Tucson Rincon West
- February 13, 2017- Yuma Country Roads
- February 14, 2017- Yuma The Palms
- February15, 2017- Tucson Far Horizon
- February 16, 2017- Mesa Silveridge
- December 11, 2016 - New Haven Irish American Community Center, 9 Venice Place, East Haven. 3pm Tickets $20 in advance, or $25 at door. Contact John Donovan 203-281-3563 - Christmas Concert
- January 04, 2017 - Rockledge Ameri-Cana Resorts 7pm, Betty Burkhalter #321-610-8983
- January 07, 2017 - Pt. Charlotte Private
- January 09, 2017 - Largo Private
- January 10, 2017 - Clearwater Serendipity 29081 US HiWay N 7pm $10, Jo-An Eades 727- 408- 5397
- January 13, 2017 - Largo Paradise Island 7:30, $10 727-533-8208
- January 15, 2017 - Palmetto Private
- January 17, 2017 - Sebring Whisper Lake 7pm $10, Susan Carter 443-695-3483, firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 18, 2017 - Davenport Casa Del Sol 7pm $10, Connie Marsh 863-585-3741
- January 19, 2017 - Winter Haven Winter Haven Oaks 7pm, Rita Karahalis 863-875-4739
- January 21, 2017 - La Belle Private
- January 25, 2017 - N. Ft Myers Private
- January 27, 2017 - Davenport Citrus Ridge 7pm $8, Pam Whittington 614-286-0528 email@example.com
- January 28, 2017 - Spring Hill Timber Pines Irish Club 7pm, Kent Grunland 352-556-3672
- January 29, 2017 - The Villages Congregational Church 15421 US HiWay 301, Summerfield, 5pm $20 TIX: 352-693-4545
- January 31, 2017 - Lake Worth. Shamrock Club of West Palm Beach 428 S.H. St. 7pm, $10 Eileen Traynor 561-777-8666
- February 24, 2017 - Punta Gorda Encore Gulf View 7pm $7, Fran Hahn 419-599-2313 firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 25, 2017- Winter Haven Private
- February 27, 2017- Sebring Private
- February 28, 2017- Clearwater Twin Lakes 2419 Gulf To Bay Blvd., 7pm $10 Gary Wincherook 727-483-9450 email@example.com
- March 1, 2017- Ft. Myers Private
- March 2, 2017- Sarasota Private
- March 7, 2017- Pt.Charlotte Cultural Center 7pm With Champion Irish Step Dancers "Celtic Tap." Sherrie Moody 941-255-1022
- March 8, 2017- Englewood Lemon Bay Isles 7pm $10 Sybil Dumais 941-473-8272 Please call two weeks before show only, as they want to offer their people first chance for tickets.
- March 9, 2017- Frostproof Rainbow RV Resort, 7pm $12 Non Residents. Vicki Rich 863-635-7541
- March 10, 2017- Ft Myers Indian Creek Resort 7pm $15, Fundraiser: Relay for Life - Benefit Concert for Cancer Research. Fred Walker 609-501-3326
- March 11, 2017- Mulberry Lake Pointe Village 7pm $10, With Champion Irish Step dancers, Joanne Clifford 863-425-0656
- March 12, 2017- Sarasota Private
- March 14, 2017- Ft Pierce Gator Trace Golf Club Dinner Show 5.30pm $40 incl. tax and gratuities 772-464-7442
- March 15, 2017- Vero Beach Heritage Plantation 7pm $15 Pat White and Bill Shield 772-562-2746
- March 16, 2017- The Villages. Pittsburgh Club. Colony Cottage Recreation Center 7pm Bev Russell. Members only. 724-315-0556, FROM BLARNEY TO BROADWAY SHOW.
- March 17, 2017- Clermont Private
- March 18, 2017- N.Ft. Myers Private
- March 19, 2017- Punta Gorda Private
- March 20, 2017- Punta Gorda Riverhaven 7pm Molly Soba
- March 21, 2017- Sarasota Private
- March 23, 2017- Venice Private
- March 24, 2017- Eustis Country Club Manor Ray Siewert, 7:30pm, $10 352-357-0986
- March 25, 2017- N. Ft. Myers Raintree RV Resort 7pm, $15, BYOB, Cheese and Grapes included.
- March 26, 2017- Riverview Hacienda Hts. 7pm $8, Sandra Carson 813-415-3886
- March 28, 2017- Dade City Southfork 7pm $7.50, Jim and Carolyn Adams 352-206-2754
- March 29, 2017- Sarasota Sun 'n Fun 7125 Fruitville Rd. 7pm $10 Tickets available at door. 941-625-8245
- April 1, 2017- Zolpho Springs Private
- December 17, 2016 - Sebring Mansion Inn and Spa Gourmet dinner and show. $65 pp. 330-938-0423 firstname.lastname@example.org, 5 star B&B. Highly recommended, amazing experience.
Our price for entertainment and dinner is $65.00 per person plus tax and service fee.
It will be the same price for the November 12th date and the December 17th date.
We are offering a 1 nite package for November 12th with dinner and entertainment,
$415.00 Currier & Ives
$515.00 Leigh, Limoges, Modern, Americana, French, or Saxon
$640.00 Suites, Sebring and Spaulding.
*2nite packages for Nov 12-14 are $640.00, $775.00 and $950.00 -the second nite would include dinner but no entertainment.
For your performance in December on the 17th, we are requiring a 2 nite minimum stay at the Mansion.
Friday, December 16 will feature the Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin Tribute with dinner and Saturday, December 17 will feature Cahal Dunne with dinner and entertainment. Sure to be a weekend our guests will not want to miss and will never forget!!!
The 2 nite package for Dec 17-19 then is $670.00 Currier & Ives, $800.00 (Leigh, Limoges, Modern, Saxon, Americana, & French and $950.00 for Sebring and Spaulding.
- November 15, 2017 - Columbus Villa Milano Luncheon Show with Champion Irish Step Dancers. Lunch 12pm Show 1.30 $49.75, Show only $35. JB Russo Productions 440-943-5480
- November 16, 2017 - Cleveland North Royalton Carrie Cerino's. Two Dinner Shows, 12pm and 6.30. With Champion Irish Step Dancers. $49.75, Show only $35. JB Russo Productions 440-943-5480
- November 17, 2017 - Cleveland North Royalton Carrie Cerino's Dinner Show with Champion Irish Step Dancers. $49.95. Show only $35 6.30pm JB Russo Productions 440-943-5480
- November 30, 2016 - Greensburg Lakeview Inn Christmas Luncheon 11.30 am. Lunch. Show 1pm $49 pp incl. lunch, show, and gratuity. Call Lathshaw Productions 724-853-4050
- December 06, 2016 - Allison Park, St. Ursula's Church Hall 7:30, $10pp Children $5 100% of proceeds benefits St. Ursula's. WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHRISTMAS SHOW, and introducing CHOIRPLAY, a new choral rock, pop, gospel and country choir. Tickets available at door.
- December 13, 2016 - Ben Avon Heights Shanopin Golf and Country Club. Christmas Luncheon. Doors open 11am. Lunch 12pm. Show 1.30pm. $39pp Call Barbara's Tours 412-322-9413
- December 18, 2016 - Franklin First United Methodist Church 1100 Liberty St. 2pm $12 814-657-5012 Tickets by check made out to Frist United Methodist Church - memo "Cahal." Tickets also at door on concert afternoon.
A ”Family Christmas with Cahal" Concert Coming to the Area
We are pleased to announce that the amazing Cahal Dunne will be delivering "A Family Christmas with Cahal" at the Franklin First United Methodist Church on Sunday, December 18th at 2pm. Cahal who has appeared in our area for many years is excited to return for this special event that will bring your whole family together for the holiday. The concert will be filled with your favorite holiday music to include Cahal's big hit "Angel For Sarah" and will be the perfect way to kick off the week leading up to the holiday.
Cahal Dunne, “Ireland’s Happy Man” is a composer, classically trained concert pianist, story teller, comedian and television personality. His style is rich and deep, reflecting the many strands in his distinguished career. He has performed with Bob Hope, Al Martino, Tony Orlando and has performed for several American Presidents. So with his Irish to Broadway to Country repertoire, a great show is guaranteed!
Tickets are $12.00 each and are available by stopping into the church office Monday through Thursday 9am-3pm or by sending a check made out to the First United Methodist Church at 1100 Liberty Street in Franklin, PA. Check memo must include a memo "Cahal." Tickets will also be available at the door. Tickets ordered by mail will be held at "will call" and will be available the afternoon of the show.
The show is sponsored by the First United Methodist Church and is the under the direction of the Penny Gustavson. For further information please call 814-657-5012.
- April 09, 2017 - Pittsburgh. New Kensington Valley High School 3pm $20 724-339-3825 Allegheny Valley Concert Association